Tuesday, January 26, 2010

crayons

Today we made chunky crayons, to make them you take your favorite colors and take the paper off the crayons.
Then you organize them by color in cups.
Then you brake or cut the crayons and put them in a muffin pan.

Then you put the crayons in the oven for 7-8 minutes. Then stick it in the freezer for about twenty minutes.


They come out looking something like this.

6 comments:

  1. were they easy and fun to color with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chunky crayons! Now I know another use for a muffin pan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they were easy and fun to color with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must make these for my son, what a great idea!
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job Julia I love them! What a great way to get rid of all your old broken crayons lol

    ReplyDelete